Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Ameba Pico Virtual World Photos!




She is my Best Friend in Pico. She is 14 in real life. I am 11 years old in real life.  We are in Hotel at this time. One day, we decide to take some photos! And add in my website. So we made it! So now you can see our Pico Photos! And yellow hair colour girl is younger sister of my best friend. She is 8 in real life. 3 of us are so happy with pico! Remark: yellow hair girl and my best friend are sisters in real life. I am just friend in pico!
 ___________________________________________________________
 
My First Best Friend and I
Suyc Hillory is my First Best Friend. Her short name is Hillory. She is 10 years old. She is from Cambodia. In real life, her skin is light brown and has a black long hair, black eyes, pink lip, and thick eyebrow.  And she is pretty. She is different from other Cambodians because she can speak English very well. I can speak English very well,too! But also I can type computer keyboard very fast. But she cannot type very fast sometime. And for me is, I am a First Best Friend of her. My name is Su Su San. Then I am from Burma(Myanmar). If you don’t know my country, I will tell you “I am from Aung San Suu Kyi country”.  In real life, my skin is yellow and white. I have a black short hair, and black eyes, and a little thick eyebrow, and pink lip.  And then I am beautiful. And especially my cartoon doll’s face and my face are similar. Because I create my doll to similar my face in real life. We love each other. And sometime, we play in Pico world game together. And sometime, we play mathematics game in Pico world.
______________________________________________


Me and  my elder sister are eating in pico!

We are sisters in real life!
A girl who is wearing a green dress is my elder sister and wearing a T-shirt and purple skirt is me.  My elder sister is drinking pineapple juice. And I am eating a cake.  We are eating in one of the chatting game for children. This game name called Ameba Virtual Pico World. It is a good game!  This game is safety for children and everyone.  Players in this game are almost children but some of them are 18 years old or 16 years old or 13 years old, etc......
But adults can not bother to children, because If someone curse to other  “stupid or dog or bitch ”, they will be stopped by Pico Company. So I tell you, this game is safety.
So everyone can play Pico!!!!!!!








        

No comments:

Post a Comment